What if you agree with our decision?

We always look to be fair and reasonable. However, you might disagree with us. You are fully entitled to do that. However, once a decision has been made the case is closed. You reserve the right to pursue the matter via alternative channels, such as the Courts. For further advice on your rights, we advise that you contact Citizens Advice on 03454 040506.