We will ask the Service Provider to explain their understanding of your complaint, whether they agree that they are at fault and what they might have done or plan to do to put things right. To back this up, depending on the complaint, we might ask them for things such as:
- their Passenger’s Charter;
- proof of action they have taken;
- any offers already made to resolve the complaint;
- statements from staff;
- data collected from automated ticket gates or smartcard systems; and
- proof that a service was booked: seat reservation, assistance at a station.