Can someone help you make your complaint?

Of course. If you would like some help to make your complaint, you can arrange for someone to assist you, for example, a family member, a friend or other representative. As long as your representative is 16 years old or above and has agreed to help, we are happy for you to take whatever reasonable steps you need to help you make your best case to us.

You don’t need to appoint a lawyer or advisor to make a complaint to us. However, if you wish to, then of course, you can do.