What might we ask you for?
We will ask you to explain to us, in your words, what happened, and what you would like the Service Provider to do about it.
Depending on your complaint, we might also ask you to include things such as:
- copies of correspondence (letters, emails, texts) about the complaint (including if you have had a “deadlock” letter from the Service Provider saying they are not taking it any further);
- proof that you bought a ticket;
- proof that you booked a service in advance: seat reservation, assistance at a station and so on;
- any relevant receipts;
- dates and times of travel;
- offers or replies received from the Service Provider;
- alternative routes or actions that you took to avoid extra costs or delays to your journey;
- photographs; and